Monday 14 September 2009

Beyond Group Exhibition '09

This weekend I attended my first exhibition, the Beyond Group annual exhibition of 2009.

I was really glad to see my image on the big screen during the 'mono' section! Although I wish I'd had more accepted now!!

Also got to meet some of the memebers from the Beyond Group family, which I was really looking forward to, as well as Flickr friend Angie Adams and one of my greatest influences..Colin Summers.

It was brilliant to meet him and talk all things photography!

The exhibition itself was much better than I had imagined! Colour images were shown first followed by monochrome. Refreshments were first class, especially the scones! Special mention to Chrissie Gamble!

Unfortunately I didn't win anything on the raffle :( I had my eyes on the 'arena' book but didn't win.

Such a great afternoon.

Martin

1 comment: