Thursday 3 September 2009

Colchester United Catalogue

I'm currently preparing to do something different. Shooting models for a merchandise catalogue! Can't wait. I always enjoy trying something new and this is certainly new. The models were chosen from Colchester United fans via the club website.

I've done tonnes of research and location scouting for this..Probably too much as I already had both location and composition in mind. But its always good to look about.

I've seen a 4 page - first draft of the catalogue, which will contain 32 pages and I'm really impressed with the design. If the production company can improve from the first draft it'll be brilliant! I really can't wait to get my hands on a few copies.

I'll take some photos when it's done and post them for all to see.

Take care,
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment